Skip to main content

505 Project Reviews





Comments

  1. Very well articulated & critiqued review. Good candid insight & observation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the layout you've chosen for your blog. I would like to see the partner exercise that we did last week on here so I can see what creative product you've come up with. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really digging the layout and organization you chose to use for your reviews. It is easy to read too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey There!

My name is Jay Son and I am an Industrial Design major with a concentration on product design. My hobbies include anime, video games, bowling, and karaoke to name a few. Many of my design influences stem from whatever I observe out in the world or from the brands I buy and personally use, which include (but are not limited to): Adidas Apple Asus Bellroy Chrome Industries Corsair Google Ikea Logitech Muji Nintendo Peak Design Sony The North Face Tombow Uniqlo Vans Inspirational Quote: You should do it. I believe that talent, first and foremost, is the ability to take a chance and be calm enough to learn from mistakes. Being good or bad at drawing comes next. I've seen many people who were more talented than me letting a little self-consciousness or modesty cause them to miss out out on their chance. - Yasuji Mori Some of my design influences aside from the brands I own:  George B. Bridgman Glenn Vilppu Google Material Design Herman Miller...

Introduction to Design Thinking Exercise

Midterm